Let your heart be a portal for the songs of the universe.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gentle Dungeons

Tulips are in full bloom. Their beauty captivates the heart and opens the soul to the mysteries of the universe. A red-blossomed temptress entices my eyes and senses to wander into her seductive scarlet recesses. I discover a star-shaped cradle of life. Lemon yellow highlights a treasure trove of nectar and pollen. An aphid joins me in a dash across the colorful landscape of the enclosure. For a brief moment I am one with my gentle dungeon. The strands of time start and end within its walls. I am a willing captive. My soul reaches out and partakes of eternity.


© Ilija Lukić 2011



Seductive Beauties


Scarlet Temptress


Cradle Of Life


Gentle Dungeons


The First And The Last



No comments:

Post a Comment