Let your heart be a portal for the songs of the universe.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Prairie Mile Marker

Cooper and I enjoy trail running in the cool of the morning.  A lone post in an abandoned fence line is our finish.  Euphoria induced by endorphins my body releases transforms a physical commune with nature into spiritual experiences.  The wolf genes in Cooper awaken with every jaunt as he trots along in our two-member pack.
As I walk off the lactic acid build-up in my legs, the fence post repeatedly reaches out to the photographer in me.  After several gentle slaps to the back of my head I get the message...make an image.  Cooper’s interpretation of the purpose of the fence post is different...a convenient nature call stop.



Prairie Mile Marker



Looking For The Finish Line



Contemplating A Nature Call



How Do You Spell Relief?






No comments:

Post a Comment